Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

School's out!

I finished all the school stuff! Saturday was our prom-dance, it was ok. A bit too expensive, because the dj was shit, the food was quite good and the mood of the people was good. I had fun, but I was pretty happy, being at home later, as well. Monday was the celebration of getting our final school reports (in germany you can leave school after 10th grade to start some kind of job education, or get your a-level after 12th oder 13th year, I'll finish with a-level). It took us about two hours and was damn boring. Yeah yesterday I met my class mates for more or less the last time for some kind of barbecue. Also yesterday arrived a letter from the Embassy of Costa Rica, with an appointment for getting the visa.

Today I'm going to a Lou Reed concert with my mother, hope it will be great!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen