Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Journey pharmacy

One important point, when you go on a journey is some kind of a journey pharmacy. I don't know if I translated it correctly, maybe some of you guys think know I have one extra suitcase full of injections and pills, but that's wrong because I'm not a hypochondriac or some kind of addict. Actually it's not even normal medicine, it's homeopathy. I don't know if you guys are used to this stuff, but it's pretty usefull and I rather take 5 to 10 globules than antibiotics.
So yeah, my mother just ordered several of these tiny boxes with natural medicine in it. I really advise you to get deliberated by some kind of pharmacist or docter about a journey pharmacy and what you may need.

I hope I could help you with this post.
And don't panic!

1 Kommentar: