Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

Plans, plans, plans...

I just made a request, that I don't have to repeat the school year that I stay in Costa Rica, when I'm back home. How crazy ist that? I hadn't even pack my things and I just started planning what's going to happen when I'm back. Actually I begun with the planning my goodbye-party here. I just makes me sad, but the opurtunitys I'm going to have in Costa Rica animating me to go on and on.

But I still don't know what to pack in my suitcase. I don't know what I could give my hostparents, because I still don't know who's going to host me.

There are so many things I don't know, but it is all ok, when I look at pictures like these:

(google bilder)

 
 Manu Chao - Me Llaman Calle

PS:  Listening to some latin-american music also rises my mood.

1 Kommentar: