Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012

I just got my flightticket! Everything became real in that moment. Oh shit, in less than 2 months I'm in Costa Rica! Ok I still haven't got my host family, but I'm really looking forward to getting this damn letter. I'm writing this on my college blog in class. Ethics, such a shitty lesson, I mean really?! We never really talk about ethics, more ore less always about school stuff. And this annoying class always interupts everything, sometimes I imagen they are monkeys on trees and they're throwing their own shit on each other.

New country, new possibilities!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ooooo! I hope you have fun! It's beautiful there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. HEY :)
    Mache zur Zeit eine Blogvorstellung und würde mich riesig freuen, wenn du mitmachen würdest. Liebe Grüße, Vivi <3
    http://swimminginthewaves.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen