Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

something interesting soon!

Soo, soon you will hear something more interesting from me...
First, my birthday is in one week, so I will exactly tell you how it feels to be without your family on your birthday and I will show you some pictures from my little (I hope so..) birthday party.
And second and I guess more interesting for you guys... I'll go on a 2 days trip through Tortuguero National Park! And I'm soo damn ecxited! The park (or the little village) is named Tortuguero, because this region is famouse for turtles and turtlewatching (since 1955!) But I'm going in November, so there are not going to be that many turtles, but anyway the park is amazing! You really have to see my pictures! And if you can't wait just google it. (so did I...)

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, I have one day more because monday is the day of international cultures, or something, so no school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen