Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

everyday life

As I started this year I thought it was about learning the language and the culture. Yes of course it is about these things but first of all it's about learning something about myself. I'm here for 2 1/2 months now and I already learned a lot about myself. I can find so much peace in simple actions and thinking is so much easier without the noise of my Hometown, without getting distracted by everything that happens there.
I'm sorry that I can't tell you any intersting travellers stories yet. I arrived in the everyday life. And it feels good.. I mean I miss my family and my country so much, it hurts, but I have normal "teenager" problems here, gives me the feeling of being at home.

you will hear from me soon. If you like you can check out my tumblr.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen