Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012

trip to hamburg

Sorry, that I didn't post anything within the last days, I spent the weekend with my mother in Hamburg. It was my decision, first we wanted to watch a musical like The Lion King, or Sister Act, but then we decided, that's much too expensive and that we rather go and visit the city, because I never did that before.
It was amazing, Hamburg is the nicest city you can live in in Germany, besides Berlin.

Ok I try to make this to something I can advise you to... You should definitely go and visit your own country, before you go and visit another, so you can tell your hostfamily and the people who are also interested in your home, about everything you know, because they will ask you.

-Germany is a beautfiul place.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen