Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012

at hostfamilies house

Soooo I'm at my hostfamilies house! Just can't believe it. Actually they should pick me up this morning, but they did yesterday evening and I spend a nice day with them here. The A-Level tests are today, so it was no school. I just love their house (my house for one year...) and the animals are really lovely, I'm still a little scared of the horses, but I tried horseback riding and yeah I think I will learn it pretty soon.
So today another hostfamily visited us for BBQ, they're hosting a guy named Willi from Dresden, they're not living here but their kids visit the same school (as well Willi) soooo yeah some Germans more, hahaha.

I'm really excited about school tomorrow and I'll write as soon as possible!


The pictures are taken in Heredia, which is a beautiful little city near San José.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen