Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

sorry guys

I know I wasn't blogging since the beginning of my vacations here in Costa Rica and I'm really sorry, I can't say that I didn't have the time, I was just a lazy ass, as always. (or like the costaricans say: Que pereza.)
I had a lot of fun in my holidays, I went to beaches, to the gym to malls and did whatever I liked to do, every day. Also I went on the Isla Chira trip with my organization, to do a "eco volunteer" but actually we just ended up helping out the staff in the only hotel on the island where we were staying. But I had a lot of fun with my friends so it was pretty cool.
Right now there are less than 4 months left and my Mom will come to pick me up; so you can say I'm emotionally pretty confused right now.. So please don't be angry with me, when my posts are boring, to short or sensless, sometimes I don't even know what I'm writing.

PURA VIDA! (that's what I know)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen